Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Lazy Day Turned Great

I posted a few hours back saying how my feet were cold and I didn't feel like sewing just yet. since then, I have finished a skirt and started another project.



I made a pair of striped Bermuda shorts sometime last week, still don't have pictures, but I really like the pattern I created for them. I usually have a lot of difficulties drafting pants patterns. I like it enough that I knew I would need to use it quite a few times, SO I'm making some denim Bermudas! Denim!  had the perfect sized cut of dark, slighty stretch denim in my stash. And I'm topstitching and putting in a fly (it may be a mock fly) but still they're kind of a new thing for me. I can't wait to finished them, but I need more topstitching gold thread and it's 11:30 at night and the store is closed... :/ So they should be finished tomorrow!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment